- React with (typed) redux and tested with jest is my weapon of choice now;
- maintained a lot of Backbone apps in the past;
- didn't like Angular much;
- jQuery functional API still owning my 🖤;
- CSS, preprocessed in
- node.js adept since almost a decade now;
- wrote a lot of PHP in my formation years;
- the scarce encounters with ruby were very pleasant I have to admit.
- long time romance with
gruntring more than a bell of course;
ES modules...been through that as well.
git: github/gitlab, various workflows, PR, reviews.
- ticket systems: Jira, Trello, Github issues...
- static website generation (proud of my waffel).
- Italian: lingua madre;
- Spanish: también;
- English: very fluent both written and verbally (thanks to The Smiths);
- German: bis zum B2 Niveau.
Relevant Working Experience
Full-stack Web Developer, Freelance
Offering various consultancy services, mainly in the
React Native /
Full-stack Web Developer @ kreuzwerker GmbH
There was no place for boredom at kreuzwerker GmbH, as I had to:
- write and maintain backend applications in
ruby, talking to
- write single page applications in
- write frontend solutions in
- generate static website with
Web Developer @ Multimedia360
My main tasks at Multimedia360 were developing
xml/json webservices for both RIAs and mobile platforms, database design, and some frontend solutions. I wrote a couple of iOS apps too.
Web Developer @ Rome Tor Vergata Univeristy (ISIM_Garage)
I worked on a rich e-learning platform. My main tasks were software analysis, framework architecture development and interaction design.
Web Developer, Freelance
Worked on various websites and solutions using mainly the
Lecturer @ Roma Tor Vergata University
Lecturer for the Object-oriented Programming annual classes of Media Sciences and Technologies course in the Maths Department of Roma Tor Vergata University. In the context of the
Java programming language, I taught:
- loop and conditional statements;
- variables and memory allocation;
- Object-oriented Programming principles (encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance, composition...);
SwingUI framework, components and layouts;
- event programming (mouse and keyboard input);
Graphics2Dprimitives and vectors;
- basic thread programming, filesystem handling and raster image processing.
Tutor @ Roma Tor Vergata University
Assisted the lecturer of the Object-oriented Programming annual classes of Media Sciences and Technologies course in the Maths Department of Roma Tor Vergata University.
Bachelor degree in Media and Communication Sciences: it provided very good mathematical knowledge (from basic calculus and geometry to Fourier and Wavelet analysis, both theoretical and computational), physics/acoustics courses and various programming languages:
Graduated with 101 out of 110 with a thesis covering a proposal for a digital audio compression algorithm.
Classical studies with emphasis on Latin, Ancient Greek, Literature, Philosophy and History. Graduated with 100 out of 100.